sábado, 18 de octubre de 2008


So much for my happy endingOh oh, oh oh, oh oh…
Let´s talk this overIt´s not like we´re deadWas it something I did?Was it something You said?Don´t leave me hangingIn a city so deadHeld up up so highOn such a breakable thread
You were all the things I thought I knewAnd I thought we could be
You were everything, everything that I wantedWe were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost itAnd all the memories, so close to me, just fade awayAll this time you were pretendingSo much for my happy endingOh oh, oh oh, oh oh…
You´ve got your dumb friendsI know what they sayThey tell you I´m difficultBut so are theyBut they don´t know meDo they even know you?All the things you hide from meAll the shit that you do
You were all the things I thought I knewAnd I thought we could be
It´s nice to know you were thereThanks for acting like you caredAnd making me feel like I was the only oneIt´s nice to know we had it allThanks for watching as I fallAnd letting me know we were doneOh oh, oh oh, oh oh…

No hay comentarios: